Wednesday, January 20, 2010

In the Company of Angels Release Day

I'm caught up in my tale, finally, and the day we put out the book Casey Shay Press was created to make has finally arrived.

To help pay for the print run, we did preorders of the book. We got about 1/3 of the cost covered before they arrived.

Of course the shipment had problems. New laws on importing books meant they got held up in customs for a couple weeks until the broker and I could get everything straight. This also meant the books that were preordered through the press didn't make it out in time for Christmas, which I had hoped for.

I sent the first shipment to Amazon and they just immediately began selling them rather than waiting for release day. But I was okay with that. The baby was here! Really here!

The trailer was shared so much during Pregnancy Loss Remembrance Month. I remember watching the stats and thinking--really? That many people?

I haven't even posted it. Here it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment